Wednesday, July 14, 2010

BACK TO SCHOOL DEALS!



I decided that last year I spent WAY too MUCH on school supplies, so I was determined to cut my budget by 1/4!

I started with a quick trip to CVS where I spent $0 (I used ECB) to get scissors and pens free!

Today I went to Staples and Got: 2 reams of Copy Paper .01 ea after Easy Rebate
Filler paper
8 Folders
2 Compostion Notebools
12 ct #2 pencils
3 pencil cases
Pocket Dictionary
3 pkg of glue Sticks
4 notebooks
2 packagaes High Lighters
Had a $5 off $30 Coupon
Spent 32.49 submitted for $9.98 Easy Rebate
Final Cost $22.53

I feel much better about that than what I did last year!

While Staples sale ended today, I am certain we are going to see many more great deals as the days of Summer wind down and Back To School Sales go Full Swing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Country Elements" kit.