Tuesday, July 20, 2010

SCHOOL SUPPLIES FOR 1/4 MY LAST YEARS BUDGET



Last Year, I spent way too much on school supplies!  This year I decided to do it on 1/4 of my budget!  That is for 4 kids, 1 in grade school,  1 in Jr High, 1 in High School and our daughter in College!

For $39 I got the following:

16 one subject notebooks
2 rulers
24 duo tang folders
4 bags Mechanical Pencils
24 #2 pencils
6 pkgs pink ereasers
2 pkg expo markers (wilth free dry erase board)
4 reams of copy paper
1 ream of lined paper
2 binders
2 packages of dividers
3 pkg highlighters
4 pkg of glue sticks
Several Packages Pens
Several Pkg notebook Cards
4 pencil cases
2 pencil bags
Several Pairs of Scissors (you can never have too many pairs) and much more.....

I can now use the money I saved on School Clothes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Country Elements" kit.