Thursday, June 17, 2010

A FEW QUICK TRIPS

I had to make a few quick trips out this morning, so I decided to do a little shopping, my camera is broke, so I can't show pics, but here is the deal:

Walgreen's:
1 Men's Nivea Body Wash ($1.50 coupon from Von's Coupon Book) $6.00 RR
1 Schick Razor 7.99 ($5.00 coupon ordered from here) $4 RR
3 Hallmark Cards .99 ea $2 RR
Used $10 RR from previous purchase
 Paid 1.29
Got back $12 in RR

Target:
I love Target, but I always put my savings into something I could live without!
I won't do the math, but here is the just of what I got:

I spent $36 and got $10 in gift cards!

I bought gillette fusion razor and cartridges got $5 gc for buying both, and another $5 gc with RP coupon
I used a gillette cartridge coupon for $3 off and $4 coupon from June PG so with all savings and gc I paid $1 for both

Free Mac and Cheese from a coupon  I got in mail
2Boxes of Eggos 3.50 used $1/2 coupon from 6/20 RP and S$1/1 target coupon final price $.75 ea
Kleenex hand towels 2.99 used $1/1 target coupon with $1/1 coupon from Vons's coupon book .99
Glade fabric spray 2.99 had $2/1 coupon and used $1/1 target coupons
A pair of shorts on sale for $12.99
Scrubbing Bubbles Shower Cleaner used $5/1 coupon from 6/13 SS with $3/1 Target coupon $1
A package of noodles on clearance for $.94

So all in all I saved $52.35 and Spent $36

It took me a few minutes to get orgainized, and my awesome hubby will be impressed,  I only missed 1 coupon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Country Elements" kit.