Tuesday, June 22, 2010

WALGREEN'S CHOCOALTE DEAL



I should be on a diet, and I am a confirmed Chocoholic (yummy with a cold diet coke)!  I saw this deal and felt I should share with my fellow Chocoholics!

Deal Scenario:

Buy 4 packages of Hershey’s kit Kat Bars 8 packs $1.50 each
Buy 3 packages of Hershey’s Reese’s 8 packs $1.50 each
Total = $10.50
Use the in ad coupon which will make each package $0.99
Pay $6.93
Get back a $5 Register Reward
Final cost ONLY $1.93 total– just $0.28 per 8 pack!

If you have RR you could roll them for no OOP

Here is another great deal at Walgrreen's
Buy 6 boxes of Jell-O priced at 3/$3

Total = $6
Use 3 buy one get one free coupons from the 6/6 SS (will deduct $3)
ANd use the in ad coupon making each box of Jell-O $0.50 (will deduct $3)
Final cost– 6 boxes of Jell-O FREE!
Thanks Hip2Save and Wild For Wags

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Country Elements" kit.