Wednesday, June 30, 2010

MY SMITH'S TRIP WITH MY AWESOME HUBBY-Why I coupon




With last night ending the all coupons under $1=$1 coupon promo at Smith's I gathered a few coupons and off to Smith's we went!

I was able to score $62 worth of Groceries for under $19.  I used coupons on nearly every item and even stacked coupons with store coupons to maximize my value!  This was a supplement shop to Saturday where I spent 120 and saved over $240.  In that transaction I purchased meat and produce, this transaction I did not!

I saved over 70% last night and 52% on Saturday.  (I always aim to save 50% or more)

NOT SHARING THIS TO BOAST BUT SIMPLY TO SHOW THAT WITH A FEW MINUTES OF WORK YOU CAN SAVE A LOT OF MONEY!  BETWEEN THE TWO SHOPS I SAVED OVER $300!  COUPONING IS WORTH YOUR TIME!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Country Elements" kit.