Tuesday, June 8, 2010

WHAT AM I BUYING TODAY?


I try not to shop everyday, but this week seems to be one of those weeks where I am not doing so good.  It's jetlag, stress, and who knows what else!  But since I was using coupons I thouhgt I would let you in on the deals I could nto live without!!!

At Albertson's I am getting items from the Con Agra Promo
I am using the Con Agra Coupons from June All you

CVS:

Fusion Razor Package
$4 off from 6/6 PG



Walgreen's

Fusion Razor Cartriges  $3/1 coupon I received in Mail
Old Spice Body Wash coupons from 5/31 PG and 6/6 PG
Special K Cereal $1/2 Coupons from here
Rimmel Mascara $1 off coupon from here
Bayer Aspirin .99 store coupon and $1 coupon from here
Bengay $5/1 coupon from an old printable

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Country Elements" kit.