Friday, July 2, 2010

4TH OF JULY CHEESECAKE


So I cannot show you a pic because I have yet to make mine.......Tomorrow!

Here is the recipe:

16 graham crackers
1tbsp butter
Mix together to make crust.  I use 18 cracker and the amount of butter varies depending on my desire crunch
Place in 9x13 pan

In Bowl mix 3 pkg (8 oz) Cream Cheese
1 Cup Sugar
5 eggs 11/2 tsp Vanilla
Place on crust and bake at 300 for 1 hour

In bowl mix 3 cups sour cream
1/2 cup sugar
1 1/2 tsp vanilla

Place on cheesecake and bake 5 min longer.  Cool in Fridge for 1 hour.  Take 35-40 Blueberries to make Corner of Flag, Cut up Strawberries to make Remainder of Flag~  Keep in fridge until you serve it!

It is Yummy,  but extremely rich and caloric so I only make it for special occasions!  I usually open a can of blueberry and strawberry or cherry pie filling if people want that.  You can use Cherries in place of Strawberries to finish the flag!

I know Strawberries are on sale at Fresh & Easy, Blueberries at Sunflower with PDF coupon go here for coupon

6/27 SS has coupons for Graham Crackers when you purchase Marshmellows and Hershey's Candy Bars!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Country Elements" kit.