Thursday, July 8, 2010

DEALS ON SMITH'S CARD



So, I am embarassed to admit, I have not been on the "e-coupon" train like I should have been.  So I decided to share some "awesome deals" with you



First, head over here to play the game and load e-coupons to card!  I won a rockstar playing the game and then I loaded the coupons.  I loaded all the ones I was interested in because they change,

Tide Laundry Detergent $9.99

Load: $2.00/1 Tide Liquid, any size – (softcoin.com)
$1.00/1 Tide Detergent, any size from PG 7/4
Final Price: $6.99

Downy or Bounce Fabric Softener $4.99

Load: $2.00/1 Downy, any size – (softcoin.com)
$0.25/1 Downy Liquid Fabric Softener or Dryer Sheets, any size from PG 6/6
Final Price: $2.74

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Country Elements" kit.