Friday, July 2, 2010

GO DALE JR! WIN THE DAYTONA IN HONOR OF YOUR DAD


Yes I am a die hard Nascar Fan!  And Dale Jr I have a love hate relationship (probably like most of America)  But none the Less I would Love, Love, Love to see that WRANGLER (for the cowgirl in me) #3 (for the race girl in me) go to the front!

In racing horses, My Father in Law would tell all of his riders:  "Go to the Front and Improve", it became our "Stable Saying" after he passed away!  I kind of know the emotion Jr. is going through, because In my Father in Law's Memorial Race, We saddled his horse and with tears in my eyes I said "Go to the Front and Improve"

So to Jr.  "Go to the Front and Improve!"  Make your Daddy Proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Country Elements" kit.