Thursday, June 10, 2010

Albertson's Doublers?


There are several blogs around the blogosphere reporting that Albertson's Doublers will be in this Sunday 6/13 Newspaper!!!  I hope that is true, but I am reserved in believing Las Vegas will be So LuckY!!!!  I hope when we get our Sunday Papers we will be happy :).  I have not been able to independantly confirm but I am already thinking of scenarios!!!!

Buy 5 Land O Lakes Spreadable Butter $1.39

$0.75/1 Land O Lakes Butter with Olive Oil, any from SS 4/11
Use 3 Doublers
Pay $0.95, Receive a $5 Catalina
Final price: $4.00 Money Maker!

Snyders Pretzels $2.49

Double the $1.00/1 Snyders of Hanover Pretzels, 8 oz. or larger from SS 5/23
Final Price: $0.49

Scotch Brite Sponges $1.00

Double the $1.00/2 – Scotch Brite Product – (3m.com)
Final price: FREE

I also would double some of the coupons from the June All You for the Con Agra Promotion!!!  I will post more about that IF we can confirm we will get the doublers!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Country Elements" kit.