Thursday, April 29, 2010

MY SHOPPING LIST

I decided to start a new weekly post of what I am buying and where, with what coupons, and how much I will spend!

I have not done any major stockpiling for a few weeks, but I was not very excited about many sales, but here is what I am buying

Vons:
Saturday & Sunday only:
Kraft Salad Dressing .99
4 Liters of 7 up using in ad coupon for .69 and I have 2 coupons for 1.00 off
Windex 1.99 with in ad coupon I will use 3 coupons $1/1 from coupons.com
Sargento Cheese 1.69 (if reduced sodium is included, I will use $1/1 from coupons.com use zip 20770
Cheez it Crackers .99
Safeway Select Pizza in ad coupon 2.99
Mission Tortillas .99 I will use coupon .75/1 previously printed
4/$1 White Corn
Scubbing Bubbles 1.99 with in ad coupon I will also use a get a free refill with purchase of sprayer from here

I will be taking the Food For Less ad to Wal Mart:
5 Avacadosfor $1
Oscar Mayer Meat Hot Dogs .99
Seedless Watermelon 6lbs/.99

I have to go through my coupons, and I will determine what else I will get!   I have a budget I plan to stick to so we will see what I can get!!!
More to come......

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Country Elements" kit.