Thursday, April 29, 2010

DOWN EAST BASICS HOME STORE AND OUTLET

If you know my son, then you know he loves True Religion Jeans.  At $248 a pair, I would never BUY!  Lucky for him, we have managed to find them much cheaper.  Recently, he showed me he needed a new pair, and even with all the money saved couponing, I was not sure I could afford them!!!  This brings me to the awesome store I found in St. George (washington)!  I found him a pair of True Religions for $49!!!  What a steal!!!  They have everything in their from modest T Shirts, to outlet clothes from Lucky, American Eagle and others!!  I saw Lucky Jeans for as low as $10! 

The address is 620 West Telegraph Road
Wawshington UT
Phone is 435-672-8552

It is by right next to Kohl's.  They also had some really cute baby furniture as well as regular furniture!!!  I will be going back to school shop!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Country Elements" kit.