Saturday, April 10, 2010

Ultimate Blog Party 2010

Ultimate Blog Party 2010

Thanks to a challenge from one of my fellow bloggers I have chose to have fun and particpate in 5 Minutes For Mom 2010 Ultimate Blog Party. I am fairly new to this blogging bit but really enjoy saving $ and thought what a great way to share with friends and family.  As many of my family and friends know these past few years have been quite a challenge and due to some medical issues this led me to find ways to save money.   Since I learned various ways to save many would ask how did you do it and I got tired of explaining so I started a blog in hopes of helping all those who were interested.

As for my wish list for the prizes they are as follows:

Grand Prize - Of course who wouldn't want a new laptop.

#11 - A free dinner date for me and my husband how romantic.

#15 - Love Disney and Especially love the sponsor's website - "Couponing to Disney".

#21 - Reading is one of my favorite hobbies and Danielle Steele is one of my favorite authors.

#72 - We have a Wii and are always looking to find ways to get fit.

Make sure to stop by the 5 Minutes For Mom 2010 Ultimate Blog Party site for further details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Country Elements" kit.