Thursday, May 27, 2010

WHERE DID THAT COUPON GO?

I was preparing my weekend shopping trips, and I started to look for coupons. well I always print a good coupon when I see it~so when I look, I am looking through my printables.  My Sis on the other hand, is very busy and cannot always print the coupons when they first come out so when she goes to get ready to shop they may be GONE!!  Many places limit the number of coupons they release so they reach the print limit quickly, also with the number of blogs, the coupons are more "out there".  So my suggestion, if I post about a high value or a coupon that doesn;t come around very often PRINT IT RIGHT THEN!  So when the sale comes, you have the coupon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Country Elements" kit.