Sunday, May 23, 2010

I AM BACK!!!! (WHY I DID NOT BLOG)


Let me just tell you, this was one of the WORST trips I have been on logistically!!!  First the good news, I am the PROUD AUNT of the NV State Champion Discus and Shot put thrower!!!  Now the bad news (why I was mad and why I could not blog)....I had made online reservations to stay at the Peppermill (it is my Granny's favorite).  Well when we made them we thought we go on Friday.  We later decided to add Thursday, so I called to do that.  Well when we arrived, they told us we could stay Thursday, but they had nothing for Friday and Saturday as they had oversold by 75 rooms.  Even with my confirmation #!.

So Friday found me moving to a different hotel (John Auscaga's Nugget) whom treated us wonderfully which made up for rudeness at the Peppermill!  I will never stay at the Peppermill again!  But I found something I had never used., PRICELINE.COM.  I got a great deal for the 3 rooms we needed.  I will most definatley use PRICELINE.COM again!

Lastly onto why I did not blog.  I did not have internet service, and I was too cheap to pay $10 a day.  But more importanly, I went to spend time with my family, and I enjoyed it soooo much. 

Tomorrow will find me doing coupon match-ups, deals, printing coupons and loads and loads and loads of laundry!!!!

Thanks for your understanding!  And Zach, "I love you and I am so proud to be your Auntie!!!"  (Even if you are going to BYU!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Country Elements" kit.