Friday, May 28, 2010

WHAT'S YOUR MEMORIAL DAY PLANS?


I have to say I am very much looking forward to the long weekend~!  Because of traveling so much, I am happy to stay home and relax (rest for my next trip)!  I will be resting, bbqing and spending time with my family.

Because I am so patriotic, I have reflected on what our "ancestors" have done for us.  Both of my Grand Fathers served in WWII,  my Dad in Vietnam, and my husband in Desert Storm, I have great appreciation for the sacrifices our Troops Make for us.  We live in a free country where we can coupon, choose how we live, and so much more, all because  Men and Women serve to protect our rights!  I hope that each of you take a moment to give thanks for all you have and for the troops that protect our Country and help us stay free!!!

Happy Memorial Day and I hope whatever you do, you will be safe! My Posts will be sporadiac, but I will still post the "Chic Deals" when I have time. 

Thanks to my family who has sacrificed as well as all the other families my thoughts and prayers are with you and your loved ones.
In Loving Memory of my Granddaddy and Papa!  I love you and miss you everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Country Elements" kit.