Tuesday, May 25, 2010

WAL MART DEALS


Ok, please forgive me!  I am not doing so well from vacation, I am not sick, I am just very disorganized!  I was reading the Wal Mart Ads thinking I have coupons for that, and that and well if you saw how disorganized my room was, you would know that even if I have coupons I will never find them!!!

Here is what I know I have coupons for:

Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce 28 Oz $2.00 Use $1/1 from the 5/23 SS Final Price: $1.00

Crystal Light Pure Fitness Packets $1.97 Use $1/1 Light Pure Fitness Drink (bricks coupons.com) Final Price .97

Bar S Hot Dogs $.88 Use $1.00/2 Bar S Franks or bologna (redplum.com) Final Price .38

Heinz Ketchup $1.00 Use $1.00/1 From 5/19 Albertson's Ad (this is a MQ so Wal Mart should accept it) Final Price:  Free  TODAY ONLY 5/25

Campbell's Chunky Soup $1.62 Use $1/2 from coupons.com Final Price $1.12

When I find all the rest of my coupons I will continue this post!!!  My house is so bad that my awesome hubby was even commenting which he NEVER does!!!  Hence why I am looking for coupons and putting stuff away!  I need a maid (haha) I am too cheap to pay one. I guess that puts me working a little. Good thing becase vacation allowed GPS to return 6 pounds I had thought I lost!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Country Elements" kit.