Saturday, May 15, 2010

WHAT I GOT WITH COUPONS- You can too!

Sorry no pics, but let me tell you what I got for $21.10

2 Tide Laundry Detergent 32 Load
2 Fabreeze air effects spray
2 16oz Cottage Cheese
1 package sausage
1 Family pack Sirloin Steak!

I used coupons for everything except meat, I got $4 savings for buying 4 participating P&G products (go here for list of sale items), I used Smith's coupons from the mail!!!  My point in sharing this, is not to brag, but to show you what you can get with a few coupons and http://www.centsavingchic.blogspot.com/!


Albertson's

Brawny Paper Towels 8 pk
Quilted Northern Tissue 12 Double Rolls
2 Packages Meat (chuck steak)
2 jars Mission Chesse

Paid 11.72  Again I had coupons for everything and stacked store coupons with MQ.  I also used 2 $5 Catalinas from previous purchase!  (The coupons I used were from Albertson's Ad, a tear off of Mission Tortillas (from Wal Mart) and 2 Coupons (1 Brawny And 1 Quilted Northern)  from 3/14/10 RP

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Country Elements" kit.