Monday, May 10, 2010

VALLE VERDE WARD RELIEF SOCIETY SOCIAL UPDATED

So, If you were in Relief Society yesterday, They you heard Sis. West discussing the Relief Society Social!  You should know it is May 18, 6-8 at Sharron Rollans House 295 Fransisco (I will update with time and location as I was talking during that part  :( Naughty me)

Anyway if you were unlike me and paying attention, you would have heard there were going to be prizes as well as if you go, and those who you visit teach go then you can count that as a visit!  That in itself is a prize!!!  But back to the prizes, Ulu asked me to get them (using coupons of course!)  I have to say I have managed to get some amazing deals and therefore the PRIZES ARE AMAZING AND A SURPISE!

I also decied that if you can guess exactly how much I spent on any one prize bag, you can enter a drawing, and I will reward you with ALL the coupons I used to get all the prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Country Elements" kit.