Wednesday, March 17, 2010

COOKIES COOKIES COOKIES


Ok I have to 'fess up to a very SAD fact.  The other night I was craving my "Gramma Jessie's" Chocolate Chip cookies, for which I have the recipe, but they just don't taste good when I make them.  I don't know if it was the coffee can she kept them in, the TLC she made them with, or just the "nostalgia" of the good ol'days.  So...I found the next best thing...And at a good price no less.  These cookies are very simple, require very little effort and are soooooo good.  My son eats them on a quite regualar basis.  So go here or here to print your coupon.  They have been $1.50 at Wal Mart so for $1.10 you can enjoy some awesome cookies.  There are a few flavors, we have tried oatmeal and chocolate chip and both are way too good!  And Yes I ate waaayyyy too many!!!!

Great Family Home Evening Dessert!  Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Country Elements" kit.