Sunday, March 14, 2010

My Amazing Grocery Trip

Ok I know, it's never good to brag and not show the evidence, but check back tomorrow for my AMAZIINGLY CHEAP grocery trip yesterday.  It was awesome.  So tomorrow I will have the pics (or the "proof")! :)  And Tips on how you can do the same.

My goal with this blog is to help as many people as I can save as much as they can!!!!  (Then if you want you can splurge once in a while!!!) I have learned a lot through trial and error, but I have saved a lot of $$$$ and time and now have food storage and eat better for less!!!  You can too...

1 comment:

  1. Oh man do I need help. We are desperate to save money, but they only thing I have done to do so, lately, is to use a coupon every once in a blue moon. I just don't know the ropes yet. Hoping I can find the help I need on here. Thanks so much, for your dedication to help us learn.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Country Elements" kit.