Thursday, March 18, 2010

SAVING AT WALMART


One way to save $$$$ is to take Ads to Walmart because they honor other Stores Advertised prices *of course with certain rules.

They DO NOT honor grocery store coupons
They DO NOT honor Certain Promotions (which I have found changes with each Cashier?!)   Ex.  buy 10 get 5 free.
You MUST have the current ad with you.

On to the good stuff.  I HATE to go to FOOD FOR LESS, so I typically take that ad to walmart to match
Here are this weeks highlights:

Haas Avacado's  5 for $1
Post Cereals 4 for $4 when you buy 4
If you like walmart meat there are some meat deals, but I HATE walmart meat.  Yes this "chic" is picky!!

Fresh & Easy to match at walmart.

Now I have to say I have never went to Fresh & Easy, I usually price match this ad, but my kids have and I don't think that they were wild about it!!!

Dorritos 11.5-12 oz $1.99
Seedless grapes .78 lb
1 lb bag lemon and limes .98

I do not typically take Von's, Albetson's, or Smith's because I find it much easier to go there and walmart will not produce catalinas to use for your next purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Country Elements" kit.