Wednesday, March 17, 2010

SMIITHS SHOPPING SCENARIOS



Ok here are the Match-ups I promised:

MARCH TO SAVINGS MIX AND MATCH (mix and match 8 participating productos to get $4 off)

Aquafresh extreme clean (if this is included) $1 coupon here final price $1
Arrowhead Watrer 24 pack for 2.99 use coupon from here 3 Items for $5.98
Brawny Paper towel .50/1 from the Red Plum that came with ads on 3/14 $4.99
Bumble Bee Tuna .55/1 from 2/21 Smart Source = free
Dial Bath Soau-Dial Soap of Foamning handwash .35/1 from 3/7 Red Plum=$2.65
Irish Spring Soap 3ct .50/1 from 3/14 Smart Source=.75 each
Kellogs Frosted Mini Wheats 1.99 use$1.50 off 2 coupon=$1.24
Kens Salad Dressing $1.49 use 1.00 from 3/7 Smart Source =.49

Remember You must buy 8 items to get the advertised prices.  When I go, I have to take My Man (who is amazing!!!) to help keep track of coupons and items.  We usually go several times because this is when I stockpile items.  Like free tuna for my mom.  Soap for my college daughter.  Poweade for summer, diet coke to get through every day wihtout .....well you know.  Salad dressing is great for my church calling (Compassionate Service) to take with dinners. 

There are a few more matchups, but I have to take the kiddos to school more to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Country Elements" kit.