Sunday, March 14, 2010

Target Deals



Here are a few of my favorite Target Deals:

64 Load Tide  $11--use $1 coupon for 3/7 P & G final price $10
Pepsi 4 12 packs for $11  (It's not Diet Coke) !
Windex Spray or wipes $2.50 use coupon from here
final prince$1

Buy 4 boxes of Frosted Mini Wheats Bite Size $2.50 each=$10
Use 2 $1.50/2 from here (Note: You will have to search the pages for the coupon)
Pay $7 get a $5 gift card back
Final price .50 per box!!

Buy 4 boxes of Kellogs Pop Tart's 12 Ct $2.50
Use 2 $1/2 coupons from here
Pay $8 get a $5 gift card back
Final price .75 per box!!!

I don't know how many of my reader's know this, but you can stack target store coupons with manufacturer coupons to make some SWEET deals.  I did not know this until recently so until then I was not an avid Target shopper but now, it is not uncommon to see this chic scouring the aisles for "centsaving" deals!!!
But, having said that, if you run into a problem doing it, you may want to print the Target Coupon Policy here and have it with you. My number 1 rule is kindness.  Kill them with kindness.  Number 2 rule is going to a manager, and I hope I don't have to go to my Number 3 rule which I will explain in another post.  The reason I am  sharing this today, is the next deal is stacking coupons.....

Air-Wick I-Motion FreshmaticUltra Starter Kit $6
Use $5 off 1 from 2/7 SS
Use $1/1 Target coupon from here
Final cost FREE!!!

Infants Mix and Match Tees and Shorts by Circo $3 each
Buy 10 for a total of $30 use the $5 off $30 Kids Apparel Coupon from here (click on clothing on side)
Final Cost only $2.50 per item!

Ok so people are saying that Target is clearing out some of their Physicians Formula cosmetics.  If you go to facebook and become a fan of their page, you can print a coupon for buy one get one free.  I finally had to get on the facebook wagon.  Only for the good deals and coupons!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Country Elements" kit.