Saturday, March 13, 2010

SPRING CLEANING

When I went to check the mail yesterday, I noticed that spring was on its way!!!!  With that comes spring cleaning, so I wanted to give a shout out to all you "chics" to remind you when you clean your closets, donate to my favorite place "Deseret Industries".  I looked at how fast my little ones are growing and I know I am going to have piles to donate.   With this economy, that is a great resource for families to find "nearly new" clothes that they may not otherwise be able to afford. 

Quite frequently when asked the reason why I started couponing I will simply say things like, "True Religion"  (my 16 yr old)  only when mom can find a deal!!!!  "Coach"  Me--(ok and now my daughter) but again only when I can find a deal.----Shopping at Dillards----everyone---when I can find a deal.....Coupons have brought our family some great things!!!!  Even my once embarassed teenager's now agree.

That is what I hope this blog can do for you and your family.  (Oh and add to your bottom line too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Country Elements" kit.