Tuesday, May 4, 2010

WILL THEY TAKE MY COUPON?

OK, I will admit, I have become pretty cheap!  Generally when I go shopping I hate to buy anything without a coupon or a Sale! 

My point about this post is, I got a Cold Stone Creamery Coupon off of SmartSource.com, the only exclusions it had was Guam and Hawaii.  Because we have my daughter home, we went to the Cold Stone on Sunset Road, and were told that because the coupon did not clearly state Sunset Station, the owner would not honor it.  Well, the nice girl helping us informed us that she could give us a discount!  My coupon was for 2 "Like it's" For $5.  I only got a discount of  $1 off my order!  I was not impressed!  I think we will go to Dairy Queen Next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Country Elements" kit.