Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Weekly Deals from the Awesome Hubby

OK fellow followers I have to admit at first I was very hesitant to even let my sweet and wonderful wife talk me into this but as we all know the woman always wins and is "right".  So here I am the awesome hubby that is often spoken of on here making a weekly post of some hot deals that I have found.

Before we get into that though I want to mention how much fun it is to go shopping and couponing with the wife.  I know that this doesn't sound very manly but when you get to see firsthand what potential savings there are all that manliness just fly's out the window.  The $$$$ really stacks up quickly and I am serious it is a rush like shooting the winning basket or scoring the winning touchdown.

Here are some great deals from Albertson's:

Yoplait Greek Yogurt, 6 oz. $1.00 with this Coupon from Group A-05/01 * Print twice $0.70

This yogurt is great in the fact that it has like 12 grams of protein and is low in carbs a real dream for those of us trying to lose weight and get in shape.

Tombstone Pizza, 20.5-22.8 oz. frozen $3.00 Extra Promo: Get 2 FREE Red Box Movie Rentals when you buy 3 Tombstone Pizzas or CapriSun in a single transaction. Coupon will print at checkout. Limit 1 offer per customer.

Right Guard Sport Deodorant, 2-3 oz. $1.79 Right Guard, any two products $2/2 (active) Group A-05/01 * Print twice .79 ea

* Kellogg's Promo: Save $4 on your next shopping trip when you buy 5 participating Kellogg's products. $4 coupon will print at checkout valid on your NEXT shopping trip. Prices listed are BEFORE/AFTER $4 coupon is factored in. Discount is essentially .80 per item.

Kellogg's Cereal, 16 oz. Frosted Mini Wheats Big Bites, 20 oz. Raisin Bran Limit 5 Total 1.99/1.19 Kellogg's, Frosted Mini Wheats, All Bran, Raisin Bran, any two 11.4 oz or larger $1.50/2 (active) Group C-03/01 * Print twice .44 ea

Kellogg's Cereal, 17 oz. Frosted Flakes, 12.2 oz. Apple Jacks, 12.5 oz. Corn Pops, 16 oz. Frosted Mini Wheats Big Bites, 20 oz. Raisin Bran, 12.2 oz. Froot Loops, 15.3 oz. Smacks, 18 oz. Corn Flakes, 16.5 oz. Cocoa Krispies  Limit 5 Total 1.99/1.19 Kellogg's Cereal, any two 10 oz or larger $1/2 (active) Group A-04/30 * Print twice .69 ea

Pam Grilling Cooking Spray, 5-6 oz. (If this variety is included) 2.99/2.24 Pam Grilling Cooking Spray $1/1 (active) Group B-05/01 * Print twice $1.24

 Well that is some of the deals that I found.  I certain that my wonderful wife will have me making this a weekly thing so don't expect this to be my last post. 

The Awesome Hubby

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Country Elements" kit.