Saturday, May 8, 2010

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

I decided that my Mother's Day Present would be to take a break!!!  Those who know me, know that I have had several surgeries, and my Dr. advised me that I need to take it easy!!!!  So I want to say Happy Mother's Day to all the Mother's!  I will be back Monday Morning with all the great deals!

Happy Mother's Day to my awesome Mom (she is amazing at giving of her time and Love), and My Angel Mother-in-Law who is always in my heart even though she is in Heaven, (I love you and miss you more than you will ever know), and to My other 3 Mothers, Kris, Karma and Bev.  They say it takes a village to raise a child, I say it takes a village to help me through all my trials, and all of My "moms' are amazing at that!!!  I love you all, and Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Country Elements" kit.