Saturday, May 1, 2010

KENTUCKY DERBY CONTEST!!!

Before I share my grocery update, I wanted to share a few tid bits about the Kentucky Derby!  It is going to be muddy, so I am rooting for the filly Devil May Care, she is the only filly in the race, but she has previously won in the mud! (Some horses do not do well in the mud!)  So as a chic, I will have to forgo any other ties, and vote for her!  Next, It is very rare for a horse to win out of the outside gate, so Joe Talamo "I'm sorrry, I don't think you will win the Roses!"  You always have to go with the Jockey Stats, for that Calvin "Bo Rail" Borel has won two of the last three derbies!  Going for names,  well, being a "coupon chic", I will have to go with Super Saver!  Please, don't root for a horse just because it has "socks", that is just silly!!!  Well, it is to those of us who have done it forever, You root for whoever you want!  I will let you know if any of my so-called "picks" win!

If you can guess the winner, email me centsavingchic@gmail.com, and I will give you a prize (A MOTHER'S DAY RELAXATION BASKET) YOU MUST EMAIL PRIOR TO THE START OF THE DERBY TO BE A VALID WINNER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Country Elements" kit.